On 06.09.19 11:45, David Galloway wrote:
I'm running SpamAssassin 3.4.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 with Postfix and Mailman3.

Occasionally, SpamAssassin will rewrite a message's subject with a score
higher than what's in X-Spam-Status.  This is not a rounding issue.

For example, I'm looking at an e-mail now with "***** SPAM 5.4 *****" in
the subject but "X-Spam-Status: No, score=3.2 required=5.0"

it's always possible that subject was there before your SA kicked in.
btw. I recommend not changing subject in SA.

AFAIK, there is no instance of SpamAssassin between the mail server and
me that
could have added the score to the subject.

Due to unexpected conditions Windows 2000 will be released
in first quarter of year 1901