On 9/6/2019 11:45 AM, David Galloway wrote:
I'm running SpamAssassin 3.4.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 with Postfix and Mailman3.

Occasionally, SpamAssassin will rewrite a message's subject with a score
higher than what's in X-Spam-Status.  This is not a rounding issue.

For example, I'm looking at an e-mail now with "***** SPAM 5.4 *****" in
the subject but "X-Spam-Status: No, score=3.2 required=5.0"

AFAIK, there is no instance of SpamAssassin between the mail server and
me that
could have added the score to the subject.