On 28.09.19 00:21, Jerry Malcolm wrote:
With my extra parameter added....

/usr/bin/perl -T -w /usr/bin/spamd --pidfile /var/run/spamd.pid -D -d -c -m5 -H --cf=required_score 4.0

the "required_score 4.0" should be enclosed in quotes of apostrophoes.
Or, in config file.

further, the empty -H changes how configs are used:

   "By specifying no argument, spamd will use the spamc caller's home directory
          instead."

so, the calling user $HOME/.spamassassin/user_prefs is used