Riccardo,

Is it also available to Spamhaus Rsync Datafeed customers?

On 2020-04-30 10:50, Riccardo Alfieri wrote:
Hello,

I'm happy to announce to the SpamAssassin community that Spamhaus has released an updated version of our plugin that solves minor issues and, more importantly, adds support for a new dataset we just released.

The new zone is called HBL (Hash BlockList) and deals with three different email scenarios previously not covered by the plugin:

- Dropbox emails: emails - mostly on freemail providers - used in 419-like scams, sextortions and the like - Cryptowallets: malicious crypto addresses used mainly in extortion scams. Currently supports BTC,BCH,LTC,XRP,XMR and ETH
- Filehash: hashes of suspicious or confirmed malicious attachments

All the relevant technical information is available at https://docs.spamhaustech.com/10-data-type-documentation/datasets/030-datasets.html#hbl

HBL is a zone available only to paid-for DQS users, but we do offer a free trial; just follow the instructions at https://github.com/spamhaus/spamassassin-dqs

Even if you are not planning to use HBL, we strongly suggest you to update the plugin to the latest release for general security.

We'd love some feedback and I'm always open for suggestions or discussion. Thank you!