1) You would not know fascism if it jumped up and bit your nose off.
2) You try to force your nonsense on me and I'll force my nonsense on you.
Square?

{^_^}

On 20200710 15:26:49, Charles Sprickman wrote:
What makes you think anyone on the list wants to hear your complaints and your
snide crypto-fascism?

Take it private or open an issue in the bug tracker.