I voted aginst it, loudly.

On 7/11/20 4:35 AM, Noel Butler wrote:
Who is "we"

Name the people who decided this pathetic communist dictatorship change
and who want to enforce this upon members of 160 odd other countries
just because theirs is fucked up?

I want names

I want to see the voting, come on lets be transparent, who are they, and
who are hte ones who declared this an absolute joke voted against it.

I want to see the names of the people who dont care what their users and
contributors to the project think

I await your silence