> Please Marc, stick to technical merit for your argument.

There is no technical discussion here afaik.

> Getting nasty does not solve technical problems, which we have here.
Attacks are not
> going to solve anything. Rational arguments may not. But, they should
be made just the same.

There is no attack. As I am not discriminating on the level of race
origin (not native english), I am also not discriminating on the level
of intelligence. Everyone is born as they are.

Kevin should be told that jumping to such conclusions as "being on the
wrong side of history" shows a lack of thinking. It is obvious that
nobody will be able to predict the future. Logics just dictates that one
could expect more of this type of reasoning, which makes me doubt PMC
decision making. This is not being nasty, this applying logics.

I am not judging this (I do not see myself qualified), that is why I
mentioned that research from universities by people with proper
expertise in this area should be left to do this. This is to me the only
sound solution in this matter.

The irony in this, is that this type of behaviour (not listening to
others, advising to fork, not taking time to really think about what you
are doing) looks to me very similar to how some of these police officers
are misbehaving.

Thus Kevin, PMC start thinking, and least of all, do not enforce your
'limited' view upon others. Maybe the apache software foundation can
start a project with Stanford or Columbia to really research how this
affects ethnic minorities. I doubt anyone will challenge that outcome.