On 7/15/20 9:12 PM, Eric Broch wrote:

So,

This is the heading of the article:

  Apache SpamAssassin Leads A Growing List of Open-Source Projects
  Taking Steps to Correct Instances of Racism and White Privilege

Using the word "blacklist" is racism. Does everyone get this! By definition you ARE a "RACIST" and ARE "White Privilege[d]."

This is a political movement to blacklist (oooooohhhhhhh, I said it) anyone who does not comply. We're no longer angry, we're "not excited," how generous.

The spamassassin leadership team are political hacks.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, then.

Thomas