On 7/21/20 7:52 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
One data point disproves that. The SA project made the choice months ago inspired by a decision in the United Kingdom: https://www.zdnet.com/article/uk-ncsc-to-stop-using-whitelist-and-blacklist-due-to-racial-stereotyping/

I'm okay if a group of people forms a consensus and collectively decides to make a change. I think there are merits to how the change is made.

It doesn't matter what my personal opinion is of the change. If that's what the community wants to do, then that's what's going to eventually happen.

Many smokers in my home town didn't like the smoking ban. But it was decided by a town vote and it became obvious that the majority of the people wanted the smoking ban.

I'm okay and won't object as long as people are truthful in why they are doing something.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die