On 20200722 00:28:22, Marc Roos wrote:

Oh my god, you snowflakes, please just get over yourselves.

The term "snowflake generation" was one of Collins English Dictionary's
2016 words of the year. Collins defines the term as "the young adults of
the 2010s, viewed as being less resilient and more prone to taking
offence than previous generations".

Do you get that it is the other way around? You are using this term
incorrectly?

Seems to me the snowflakes took offense to an imaginary manufactured "problem". The rest of us are taking offense at the snowflakes being so fragile and demanding. And do remember to discard any devices that might have an RMA color coded part inside.

{^_^}