On 22/07/20 16:00, RW wrote:

I'd missed that it was your testing. So when testing speed did you
measure throughput with enough concurrent tests and spamd child
processes to keep all the CPU cores fully occupied?

I have two VMs with same HW (2vCPU, 4GB RAM), one SA 3.4.4 and one Rspamd 2.6, being fed by the same mail stream (20-30k mail/day).

Rspamd is, I'd say, more than 50% light on CPU and memory. And also orders of magnitude quicker in doing checks. But to truly compare SA and Rspamd you should run Rspamd with the SpamAssassin compatibility module (https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/spamassassin.html) and have it load all SA rules too.

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri

Spamhaus Technology