Ramon F Herrera skrev den 2020-10-11 17:20:

I am the one who is a client of sendgrid. Before subscribing to their
service (with low volume it is free) many of my messages were
rejected. They provide legitimacy. Highly recommended:

https://sendgrid.com/

and following this threads here your sendgrid IP would be blacklists, since no one knows you don't share this IP with otters in sendgrid, that say's i have never being in need of any forwards at all, why ?

they break dkim, does not do proper openarc sealing, does not respect dmarc, and listen to users that believe forwards should support SPF, all that mess is working without forwarding emails but not so well with forward

spamassassin is a well done maillist where SPF, dkim, arc, dmarc is working as it should, only thing is missing is that amavisd missing arc verify / arc signing, it should not be dkim signing on forwarded emails at all

many mailman installations is asking mailman to solve more, but all they needed to do is to stop breaking dkim, and do arc sealing

you should not use sendgrid IMHO, read more on why on this maillist here or SDLU