On 12/23/20 12:40 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
if you want to disable RBL for one single ip, then add it to trusted_networks in local.cf

As indicated in the message you replied to, "I'm wanting to disable filtering for a recipient email address, which may receive messages from IP addresses all over the world."

if you want to disable one single recipient want all spam, then use all_spam_to in local.cf

As indicated elsewhere, using all_spam_to seems to still apply all normal filtering, including RBL checks, which I'm wanting to avoid. (See my reply to Dave F.'s message for more details as to what and why.)

dont make amavisd a spam content filter

Who said anything about Amavis?  It's not in context.

Context is Sendmail, spamass-milter, and SpamAssassin (spamd).

I didn't see any way to have spamass-milter bypass, much less conditionally bypass. Nor did I see a way to have Sendmail conditionally bypass a milter.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die