On 2021-04-06 04:19 PM, Steve Dondley wrote:
It seems to have done so. Thank you.

Some MUAs have a "Reply to List" function that uses the List-Post
header (and sometimes heuristics when that header is missing) to send
replies only to a list itself.

I've recently switched to Roundcube from gmail. I didn't see that
option but I think I've figured out I just need to hit "reply". Thanks
for pointing out you were getting dupes.

It can only do so if report_safe is set to 0. With non-zero
report_safe settings, the original mail is encapsulated as an
attachment inside a wrapper message also including the report. That
wrapper message containing the SA report is "safe" because it is fully
local, the text/plain part won't look like spam to any spam filter,
and the original, encapsulated as a message/rfc822 attachment, should
be skipped by any filter. If you want to test the *original* message,
you have to extract the message/rfc822 part into its own file and test
that.

OK, so that's the problem, I guess. That config option is commented
out in my local.cf file:

# report_safe 1

I should read the documentation before asking questions. So '1' is the default which encapsulates the original spam as an attachment.