On 23/07/2021 18:01, Simon Wilson wrote:

----- Message from Jared Hall <ja...@jaredsec.com> ---------
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 00:07:52 -0400
From: Jared Hall <ja...@jaredsec.com>
Subject: CHAOS: v1.2.2: Of Documentation
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org

Simon Wilson wrote: could you, please, finally, describe what does this module do,
here to the list and/or to the wiki?

the description there is too hard to understand, epecially at the beginning,
and I couldn't force myself to understand it (multiple times).

Maybe you should start with the easy parts and follow with those more
compliated functionality, because I feel the description starts with thelatter.

I'm guessing from the silence in response that this will remain a mystery.

Simon.

___________
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16

Reads perfectly well to me. I guess to be compatible with any other plugin, I must delete all documentation entirely :) No - but perhaps a start would be to *really* listen when people ask questions demonstrating you are not as good as you think you are at writing things which make sense to people other than yourself.

Seriously, every single rule that this module can generate is listed. That's a good start, comparatively.

I answer, and have answered, all questions regarding this module.

Again no. Perhaps not all mailing list emails make it through the module...

I've still yet to see a list post explaining what this thing does
so no he has not answered all questions about it, the most common sense thing of all time is if you advertise your wares, you at least tell people WTF it does, you don't send them to some web site to find out (which as some posters have indicated apparently does not even tell you).

I wont comment on the rest of his trash talk, based on his useless smart arse replies, I don't care what this thing does we wont be touching it due to his childish pathetic attitude, for all we know it's malware.

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.