Hi,

I can't figure out why attempts at adding emails from the
freshworks.com domain to the welcome list aren't successful. This is
from a quarantined message on my amavis/SA/fedora system.

I'm not sure why the entirety of freshworks.com would be blocked in
the first place?
 *  9.0 KAM_FROM_URIBL_PCCC RBL: From address listed in PCCC URIBL
 *      (https://raptor.pccc.com/RBL)
 *      [listed in freshworks.com.wild.pccc.com]
 *  9.0 KAM_BODY_URIBL_PCCC Body contains URI listed in PCCC URIBL
 *      (https://raptor.pccc.com/RBL)
 *      [URI: freshworks.com]

dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=freshworks.com

All of these rules were hit for this email, yet it is still being quarantined.
"DKIM_SIGNED","DKIM_VALID","DKIM_VALID_AU", "USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST"

USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST is only scored with 0.01. I saw a reference
to feature_blocklist_welcomelist in 60_whitelist_dkim.cf. Perhaps
that's related?

$ spamassassin --version
SpamAssassin version 4.0.0-r1889518
  running on Perl version 5.32.1

Here are my welcomelist/whitelist entries:
welcomelist_from_dkim *@frwfiddkim.freshworks.com
welcomelist_from_dkim *@freshworks.com
welcomelist_from *@frwfiddkim.freshworks.com
whitelist_from *@frwfiddkim.freshworks.com
welcomelist_from *@freshworks.com
welcomelist_from *@freshsales.com
welcomelist_from *@*.freshsales.com
welcomelist_from *@*.freshworks.com
welcomelist_from *@freshmarketer.com
welcomelist_from *@freshsales.io
welcomelist_auth *@freshworks.com
welcomelist_auth *@*.freshworks.com
welcomelist_spf *@frwfiddkim.freshworks.com
whitelist_spf *@frwfiddkim.freshworks.com

Many of these are just temporary to test different options (especially
the *_from entries).

Is this a bug?

https://pastebin.com/6u4uNnLQ

Ideas greatly appreciated.