On 27.08.21 13:36, Alex wrote:
I can't figure out why attempts at adding emails from the
freshworks.com domain to the welcome list aren't successful. This is
from a quarantined message on my amavis/SA/fedora system.

All of these rules were hit for this email, yet it is still being quarantined.
"DKIM_SIGNED","DKIM_VALID","DKIM_VALID_AU", "USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST"

note that DKIM rules are supposed to hit on From:, not on envelope from.

USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST is only scored with 0.01. I saw a reference
to feature_blocklist_welcomelist in 60_whitelist_dkim.cf. Perhaps
that's related?

seems that while USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST does have proper score configured
in 60_whitelist_dkim.cf (-0.01 or -100)

...it's being overriden in 72_scores.cf:

score USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST              0.001 0.001 0.001 0.001

a bug report should do that.
until then, put:

score USER_IN_DKIM_WELCOMELIST      -100.000

into your local overrides.

https://pastebin.com/6u4uNnLQ

Ideas greatly appreciated.

Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".