Alex wrote:
Hi,

I can't figure out why attempts at adding emails from the
freshworks.com domain to the welcome list aren't successful. This is
from a quarantined message on my amavis/SA/fedora system.

I'm not sure why the entirety of freshworks.com would be blocked in
the first place?
  *  9.0 KAM_FROM_URIBL_PCCC RBL: From address listed in PCCC URIBL
  *      (https://raptor.pccc.com/RBL)
  *      [listed in freshworks.com.wild.pccc.com]
  *  9.0 KAM_BODY_URIBL_PCCC Body contains URI listed in PCCC URIBL
  *      (https://raptor.pccc.com/RBL)
  *      [URI: freshworks.com]

Looking at the channel rules file that's surrounded by an ifplugin:

  ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::KAMOnly

and so unless you are one of Peregrine Computer Consultants Corporation paying customers you are likely (correctly, justifiably) getting funky DNSBL lookup results.

If you *are* a paying customer you'd need to contact their support to see why your DNSBL lookups are going sideways.

A number of rules in that channel are surrounded by barriers like this because they are variously unuseful for anyone else; in this case, it's a DNSBL lookup that isn't publicly available. Don't remove those barriers unless you really really know what you're doing.

-kgd