Morning all,

So I'd recommend a different take.  Autolearn is an abomination we never
should have published.  It is, in effect, a switch to allow a inherent bias
in the modelling to grow and continue.

Disable autolearn, wipe your Bayes store, and manually train from hand
classified ham and spam. Oh, and use Redis for the backend store. The
difference is usually night and day.

Regards, KAM