Hi Greg,

Yeah, my blocklists are pretty extreme, normally serves me well, but I
apologize to those trying to help.   I was thinking that replies would show
up here.

I have just cleared 71.19.144.0/20 just in case so hopefully those replies
can come in.

Perhaps I should create an account on a mail server without RBL blocking?

On 16/12/2021 at 10:01 AM Greg Troxel wrote:

>Hey Peter: Your mailserver appears to be a bit aggressive and is
>blocking mail from people on the list who are replying to you:
>
>  <em...@ace.net.au>: host acemail1.ace.net.au[150.101.236.36] said: 553
>5.3.0
>      Rejected 71.19.148.97 by clients-b.blocked.rbl (in reply to MAIL
FROM