Today I got my life back.

Decided to ditch TXrep and go back to AWL.     It might not be as clever,
but at least it works!

The inability to do working manual changes to scores meant wasting a lot of
time having to add addresses to my whitelist file even for addresses that
might not ever send another email in future.

Relief...