On 19.12.22 20:05, Joey J wrote:
I'm trying to see if there is a "best way" to provide negative scoring for
a certain persons email.
As an example if j...@company.com is communicating with paypal or other real
banking institutions, then at times within the email chain, SA will tag it
as spam.

do you have an example?

I want to see if there is if email is from j...@company.com AND is from IP
address 1.2.3.4, then lets take away 2 from the score, hopefully allowing
those legitimate types of messages through.

there are techniques like SPF and DKIM to authenticate e-mail.
In such case you should be able to "welcomelist_auth j...@company.com" without providing outgoing mailserver IP

BSE = Mad Cow Desease ... BSA = Mad Software Producents Desease