Thanks to Bill and Matus for your responses.

Basically, the client is talking about real money transactions, airplanes,
paypal etc, but he is a legit sender with these often flagged topics.
Sometimes the message goes through, but by the time you reply 2 or 3 times,
there are more of the buzz words that SA looks at based on rules.

We can't whitelist j...@company.com because of course everyone pretending to
be him will more than likely get whitelisted and you know the rest.
This is why I thought if user j...@company.com from ip 1.2.3.4 condition
would allow me to add some negative score to get over the total flagging it
as spam.

You guys would know better than I as to which would be the best method, I
like scoring it some and going to -100.

Within the reject to the user it had the following:

Spam detection results:  3

ClamAVHeuristics            3 ClamAV heuristic test:
Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain (clamav)

AWL                    -0.969 Adjusted score from AWL reputation of From:
address

BAYES_00                 -1.9 Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%

BIGNUM_EMAILS_MANY      2.999 Lots of email addresses/leads, over and over

DKIM_INVALID              0.1 DKIM or DK signature exists, but is not valid

DKIM_SIGNED               0.1 Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid

HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST  0.001 HTML font color similar or identical to
background

HTML_MESSAGE            0.001 HTML included in message

KAM_DMARC_STATUS         0.01 Test Rule for DKIM or SPF Failure with Strict
Alignment

SPF_HELO_NONE           0.001 SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record

SPF_PASS               -0.001 SPF: sender matches SPF record

T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT   0.01 Fill in a short form with personal information
URIBL_BLOCKED           0.001 ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.  See http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block

--
Thanks!
Joey