On 21.12.22 15:48, Joey J wrote:
Thank you for pointing me in the better direction.
Since not many people are typing these types of email , I could do the one
off rule and it would be manageable.
But in better seeing the welcomelist_from_spf option, I think this will be
my first try.

welcomelist_auth does the same as welcomelist_from_spf and welcomelist_from_dkim
both.

Note that SPF is related to envelope from address and if it's different from header From:, it won't help you much.

You haven't provided example of mail (headers) we are talking about.
Without it, we can only guess what your problem really is and what the solution should be.