Sidney Markowitz skrev den 2023-01-03 10:53:
Benny Pedersen wrote on 3/01/23 2:21 pm:

https://github.com/apache/spamassassin/blob/trunk/sql/awl_pg.sql#L6

https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/wRkT4AeI/awl.sql

how to solve it ?

The sql error means that there is more than one table in the sql
statement that has a column named "totscore" and so where the command
references "totscore" without using a syntax like tablename.totscore
to specify which table it means is ambiguous.

However, I don't see any definition of a table with a column named
totscore other than the one in table "awl" that you linked to. And the
full SQL query string is not in the snippet in your pastebin, that is
truncated

dbg: auto-welcomelist: [...] LINE 1: ...edby, ip) DO UPDATE set
msgcount = $6, totscore = totscore +...

If you can get the entire SQL command that is in that dbg output,
without truncation, it might be more obvious what is going on. Looking
at the source code in SQLBasedAddrList.pm, I don't see how the SQL
query that it generates can have any ambiguity as to which table
totscore refers to, there is just that one table as far as I can tell.

https://github.com/apache/spamassassin/blob/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/SQLBasedAddrList.pm#L310 imho this line

If you can't get the full dbg line, perhaps someone who actually uses
SQL based awl might be able to jump in here, that's the limit of what
I can figure out.

it worked in 3.4.6