On 2023-01-03 at 23:00 +0100, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> https://github.com/apache/spamassassin/blob/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/SQLBasedAddrList.pm#L289
>
> $sql .= " ON CONFLICT (username, email, signedby, ip) DO UPDATE set
> msgcount = ?, totscore += ?";
>
> confirm is from my side needed it would fix it, i atleast like to
> think it does

A += doesn't (neccesarily) fix it. Perhaps it works on an higher
version.

postgres=# insert into awl (username, email, ip, signedby) values ('john',
'jsm...@example.com', '127.0.0.1', '-') ON CONFLICT (username, email, signedby,
ip) DO UPDATE set msgcount = 5, totscore += 1;
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "+="
LINE 1: ...il, signedby, ip) DO UPDATE set msgcount = 5, totscore += 1;
                                                                  ^