Since the beginning of this year, however, incoming (SMTP authenticated)
mail from clients outside the LAN is marked as spam.
E.g.

On 23.01.23 16:05, Marc wrote:
Don't you have more details? Looks to me you are on dns blacklists, your spf is
not good etc.

You have misunderstood the problem. Authenticated clients are those who submit mail wia OP's server, so the SPF/DKIM/DMARC can't match as they match when they go out of the OP's server.

Also, it's common for authenticated clients to send mail from dynamic IP addresses, they don't leave the OP's server using dynamic IP anymore.

Right now I instructed MIMEDefang to avoid passing authenticated mails
to SpamAssassin, but this is not what I ideally want. (If a client gets
compromised...).

I fully understand this. except checking DNSBLs for dynamic IP and SPF/DKIM/DMARC checks, all other checks like BAYES, RAZOR/PYZOR/DCC are useful there.

My real wish would be to always run messages through SpamAssassin, but
avoid RBL/SPF/DMARC/dynamic IPs/etc... checks for those that come from
an authenticated client, as these rules make no sense in that case.

What's the best practice to achieve this result?

Separate in and out going servers and different configurations for their spamassassin. It is almost impossible to have in/out going combined.

That's correct but often also expensive, impossible and ineffective (e.g. when you want to match incoming mail onto outgoing to check whether it's real reply to existing problem)

Unfortunately SpamAssassin does not have set of rules to ignore for outgoing mail, nor special scores for those.