From: "Matt Kettler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Sneaky one you are - you got around my Reply-To markup for this list. For
that you get an extra copy. {^_-})

> jdow wrote:
> > One way to keep Bayes from running is to never train it.
> > {^_^}
>
> You'd also disable autolearning. By default SA will eventually autolearn
enough
> email to being using bayes. (and often these pure auto-learn only DBs end
up
> with very bad results.)

I said what you could do. I left how as an exercise for the student.

I figure if he tries without Bayes for awhile (kill all training and
move the bayes database into a corner somewhere that SA cannot find)
he may find his one true answer for his question.

{^_-}   <- Self has determined for her situation Bayes is necessary.