On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 05:03:27PM -0500, Alex S Moore wrote:
> >>I cannot find where to put the dcc user options like dcc_dccifd_path.
> >>If I leave them in <sysconfdir>/local.cf, I get info messages about
> >>skipping dcc.
>
> Yes, I did enable the DCC plugin.  Running spamassassin with the debug
> option shows that DCC cannot be found.
>
> I understand and agree with your choice to disable by default.  The
> problem is that I do not know where to define critical options to run DCC.

local.cf is still the place to specify options.  What exactly is shown when
running in debug mode?

If you run "spamassassin -D --lint", you should see something like:

[...]
[29738] dbg: config: read file /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre
[...]
[29751] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC from @INC
[29751] dbg: dcc: network tests on, registering DCC
[29751] dbg: plugin: registered Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC=HASH(0x1eb74f0)

If there are actual errors, I'd look to make sure the install was
completed successfully, permissions are set right, etc.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Energizer Bunny Arrested -- Charged with Battery.