Subject: Re: Exchange/Outlook - how do you learn spam?
Date: Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 02:17:13PM -0500
Quoting E. Falk ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

: Easiest way to get them out of the Exchange public folder without
: messing up the headers is via IMAP. There are some scripts available to
: open the folder and read the messages (can't recall exactly where, but
: if you can't find them let me know and I'll pass mine onto you - they're
:  modified versions of the scripts available online).
:
: Works very nicely.
:
: Evan
:
: Jon Dossey wrote:
: >I'm sure a lot of us have a similar setup, linux/bsd mx gateways
: >(running SA) relaying mail to Exchange, and Outlook clients.  I'm just
: >curious how everyone handles learning?
: >
: >It seems like a lot of people recommend a public folder for users to
: >dump spam in, but how do you get it back out into a useable format that
: >sa-learn will understand?  Saving messages out of Outlook (for me
: >anyway) into a txt file removes all the internet headers.
: >
: >So how else do you handle getting your messages back out of
: >exchange/outlook, and sa-learn'ed?
: >
: >.jon