I have several spam that scored very low on SA 3.0.4 w/ milter-spamc 0.25

Since all the scores are similar, I am wondering if there is a common "cause" .? Are there any suggestions on how to investigate the source of the wildly "negative" score, or does it look familiar?

Is there an option in spamd/milter-spamc to allow the "detailed" results of spam scoring to be returned (which test contributed which score to the total) for ALL email ( spam and non-spam)??

Dr. Robert Young
ALI Database Consultants
1151 Williams Dr
Aiken SC 29803
USA

WWW: http://www.aliconsultants.com
Tele: 1-803-648-5931
Toll free in US: 1-866-257-8970 Fax:1-803-641-0345
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Source of Rdb Controller, software for database analysis & performance tuning"