From: Greg Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:07 PM
To: Forrest Aldrich
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to discard spam mails

I find this one issue just about the most annoying 'non-feature' of SA. I
have a site-wide config (procmail does not work sitewide) and I don't want
the overhead and problems of a huge milter program laying in front of SA
just to block any email over 15 stars. I like to keep it simple stupid.

I am not a programmer, but it just seems like this should be so simple for
someone to program into SA... somewhere, somehow, but I could be totally
wrong also about that.

Do you have any links to a how-to for the Spamass-Milter? Or does it have
good install info in the docs? If it does a good job and is relatively
easy and light-weight, I would like to try it. I have spent days looking
for something more simple and elegant to just do one thing... kill spam
over 15 points. :--(