> Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  This is what I've done:
>
> required_score 4
> rewrite_header Subject *****SPAM*****
> add_header all Report _REPORT_
> bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam -5
>
> As you can see I:
>
> Lowered my nonspam threshold so in theory only very low scoring mails
should
> be learned as ham

This is probably too low to be really useful.  SA by nature tends to give
mails positive scores, and nagative total scores are somewhat unusual.
Setting the threshold to -0.5 would probably be more reasonable.

> Last but not least I added the line:
> add_header all Report _REPORT_
>
> so that I can see what rules are being hit.  Unfortunately I am still not
> seeing these headers added to the messages.  The only headers I get are

How again are you calling SA?  Some mail tools parse the headers SA puts in
the message, pull them out, and install their own spam or nospam headers.
Perhaps you are in one of these situations.

        Loren