hi theo,

> On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 04:14:05PM -0800, OpenMacNews wrote:
>> question:  what's this list's policy for sending attachments to the list ?
>>
>> i'm noticing, e.g., *.pl scripts as attachments ... rather than links to
>> posts at code-paste sites.
>
> I don't think we have a policy about it specifically.  Generally speaking
> though, it's good netiquette to do as you said: put your large attachments
> up on a website somewhere and send a link to it instead of sending that
> attachment to everyone.

thx for the clarify.

if there's *any* list(s) that i'd, personally, rather NOT see sending
out attachments, it' *spamassassin* & *clamav*.

any chance of getting attachments simply blocked here? or at least
discussed?

thx!

richard

--

/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign

[GPG] OpenMacNews at gmail dot com
fingerprint: 50C9 1C46 2F8F DE42 2EDB  D460 95F7 DDBD 3671 08C6