Forrest Aldrich a écrit :
> Such a mechanism would still depend upon some organization on the server
> side... as far as I can tell, it's very much to the local sysadmin (ie:
> aliases to send to, forward or attach properly, etc).
> Would this even work well potentially?

oh I'm not asking for that much.

currently, TB offers you to makr a message as junk (in which case it can
move it to a junk folder, or other). but it has two problems:

- this enables TB filter. which I don't want
- I see no keybinding (I'd like to just click "J").

I don't know how to write TB plugins, but this shouldn't be that hard,
is it?

> Might be interesting if there were somehow a way to collect data on the
> client side (ie: thunderbird/windows or whichever platform) and have a
> mechanism to contribute that data to your account (or database entry, if
> it's MySQL backend), to your bayes.

that would be another thing. but for those using imap, just putting it
in a Junk folder is enough. for others, this is feasible, but more
elaborate.