Hi,

Fort Systems Ltd  - http://www.fsl.com/

Do a product which uses Mailscanner, SpamAssassin and MailWatch.  They
even do this in an appliance.

Please note that I haven't used their packages, so I can make any
recommendations.  But I do use MailScanner, SpamAssassin & MailWatch on
my servers and I am very happy with that solution.

If you need a commercial application to satisfy bean counting bosses,
the Fort Systems offering seems to provide best of breed software (with
all the advantages of the user community) in a package that PHBs can
understand.

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples