Have been answered few threads ago and more... May be you didn't scan enough ^^

You can use FuzzyOCR module (But dont ask me how to use, I've never tried ^^)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dylan Bouterse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 2 octobre 2006 15:38
À : users@spamassassin.apache.org
Objet : Stock spam in images

I'm a newbie to the list and have been scanning recent posts to see if what I'm
about to ask about has been covered but I haven't seen anything yet.

Lately I have been getting more and more of the stock alert spam but now all
the good info is in an image and typically following the image is random text
to fool the Bayesian filter. I think the random text thing has been covered
here recently. It's frustrating when sa is giving a
-1.6 (or so) score to these emails right off the bat. Quite a few of these
aren't even getting spam headers because they aren't scoring high enough. Is
there some magical trick to help score these messages higher?
Maybe a future version of sa will incorporate an OCR module? :)

Dylan