On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 03:18:58PM +0100, Randal, Phil wrote:
> > undetected). Wouldn't it be better to inject the detected
> > text back to SA? There should be enough variants of spam
> > worlds to let SA fuzzily catch the ones from images.
>
> I think so.  Some of the words would be perfectly legitimate in the text
> of emails but rarely found in attached legitimate images.
>
> Quite apart from the fact that Spamassassin isn't designed for
> "reinjection".

FWIW, 3.2 adds in support to have rendering of non-text parts.  So a plugin
could, for instance, OCR text from an image, and then the normal body rules
and such would be able to use that information.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"... and now we have a parallelogram, or at least we would if I could draw."