Hi All,

I was just going through the overnight spam and cam across a load of
very definite FP's.

SURBL seems to be firing on legitimate domains. A check on
http://www.rulesemporium.com/cgi-bin/uribl.cgi showed none of the
domains listed in the headers or bodies of the emails concerned are in
any lists. I have multiple versions of all these.

> 4.5 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: clamav.net]
> 2.1 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: clamav.net]
> 3.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: clamav.net]

> 4.5 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: blue-canoe.net webmin.com]
> 2.1 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: blue-canoe.net webmin.com]
> 3.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: blue-canoe.net webmin.com]

> 4.5 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: sophos.com]
> 2.1 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: sophos.com]
> 3.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: sophos.com]

> 4.5 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: blue-canoe.net]
> 2.1 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: blue-canoe.net]
> 3.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
>                            [URIs: blue-canoe.net]

It may be I'm reading things wrong, but I don't understand why these
were scored. Am I going mad, totally missing something obvious or has
SURBL had a case of the hiccups?

KR

Nigel