Whenever our users travel outside the internal networks and send email to each other, the emails get tagged by the below reports (yes, I cranked up the default scores because of the botnet crap out there) because they are on dyn IPs and sending direct to the receiving MTA.

I see a couple of ways that this can be remedied, most of which is acceptable. a) Whitelist all of the users (or the entire domain) for every domain on the system [obviously bad since it allows spammers to spoof from headers with impunity even with SPF setup]. b) set up second machine to be a second MTA and have users send email from machine 2 which then relays to machine 1 [waste of a machine and energy to run that machine]. or c) there is some configuration I am missing. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Tom

* 0.7 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
   *      [xx.xx.xx.xx listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
   *  2.5 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
   *      [xx.xx.xx.xx listed in combined.njabl.org]