Adam Lanier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's why I asked to see a sample message.  We could probably give some
> pointers on what is triggering SA.

I have attached a sample message to this email. Note, it's just an
example. This message does not trigger at the 5.0 level, but I know
messages like this are being blocked by some of our customers. It does
get a higher score than I would like it to (i.e. 0.0 ;-) ), and
certainly the rules its triggering make little sense to me.
Set your TRUSTED_NETWORKS and that'll help.  That's one of the few negative
scoring rules.

Rob