I have two identically (or so I thought) configured mail servers, each
pulling down SARE rules (successfully, I might add). One of them shows
hits on SARE rules all the time - the other one, never. Aside from
simply configuring sa-update to pull the rules down, I'm wondering if
there is something I've forgotten to do, on the one server, to
actually put them into effect - aside from restarting SA, which has
been done numerous times. SA is called by amavisd-new, in both cases,
which is restarted any time the rules are updated.

What am I doing wrong?
--
       -ste