--As of January 12, 2007 12:40:00 PM -0800, John D. Hardin is alleged to have said:

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Daniel T. Staal wrote:

I am scanning mail via a procmail recipe

Anything in that configuration that you can think of that would
mess up those headers?  I can post a set if you would like.

There are procmail flags that allow passing only the message body text
to the filter program.

What's the procmail rule that you're using to call spamc?

--As for the rest, it is mine.

:0fw
| spamc

Daniel T. Staal