--As of January 13, 2007 7:17:46 AM -0500, Dave Koontz is alleged to have said:

Just a wild stab here, run a lint check on all your rules.  I once fat
fingered a rule in my local.cf file and got similar hit results as you are
describing here.

--As for the rest, it is mine.

I fixed a couple of things, but the issue is still there. Current lint output:

[24241] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: auto_learn 1
[24241] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: safe_reporting 0
[24241] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: use_terse_report 0
[24241] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: subject_tag *** Warning: Junk Mail ***
[24241] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: rewrite_subject 0
[24241] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule FAKE_HELO_YAHOO
[24241] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule HABEAS_SWE
[24241] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule FAKE_HELO_USA_NET [24241] warn: lint: 8 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled for more information

(Yes, I've built this config over a long period of time...)

I'm liking the idea that this is an issue with Perl on Darwin expecting a different line ending. I just need to figure out how to _verify_ that.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.