Rocco Scappatura wrote:
There has been quite a bit of discussion of these spams recently.

See the current "TVD_SILLY_URI_OBFU" thread.

I will do..

Thanks,

rocsca

I feel that, that thread is being watched by many.  Even spammers.

I'm new, but I think it's interesting how there were a few rules that were shared among the users here, and the spam has been able to adjust according to those rules only. It is specific to that spam type. Perhaps these things would be better handled outside of our discussions, by the spamassassin team?

Again, I'm new here, and this has surely already been an issue in the past, and handled accordingly. Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong, please?

-=Aubrey=-