Philip Seccombe wrote:
Hi everyone,

Tried Googling this but no success

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Is it updating or is that error mean it is stopping at the end and not updating?

When I run sa-update –D I get the following:

[9013] dbg: channel: extracting archive

Insecure dependency in open while running with -T switch at /usr/lib/perl/5.8/IO/File.pm line 70.

You can more than likely re-install File::IO which is part of the perl base but seems to me to be borked.

#perl -MCPAN -e 'install File::IO'

Should work. from your directory is appears you're using perl 5.8.?? Do a perl -v and if that install fails send along the version info.

--

 -Doc

 SA/SARE/URIBL/SURBL -- Ninja
   4:48pm  up 5 days,  8:14, 17 users,  load average: 0.40, 0.67, 0.66

 SARE HQ  http://www.rulesemporium.com/