Daniel Aquino wrote:
> I setup Bayes and whitelist db paths in my local.cf
> The whitelist db created succesfully but the bayes_* db's did not...

More information please...  Just saying that it doesn't work isn't very
helpful.

Before we can help you, we need the two basic pieces of information:

1) What (exactly) did you do?

Show us the path line you put in the local.cf as well as any other
configuration changes you made that may be relevant.  What user is SA
running as?  What are the permissions on the bayes directory?

2) What (exactly) was the result?

Why do you say it didn't work?  Show us any error messages you got.
Describe any problems that you saw.

--
Bowie