I just upgraded from SA 3.1.8-gr1 to SA 3.2.1-gr1 (Gentoo) and notice
that I'm no longer getting any BAYES_NN test notices in my X-Spam-Status
summary in my mail headers, or in the content analysis details in
intercepted spam.  Under 3.1.8 I was getting Bayesian filter scores on
everything since I'm well over the minimum required count of both spam
and ham.  Is there something I need to do to turn this on?  I have all
Bayes stuff in MySQL, and seem to remember someone else posting with a
similar problem a while back with 3.2.0.

Where should I look for the answer to this?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "In an open world,    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    who needs Windows  |      available at