Like a lot of other folks, I've not been able to get through to RulesEmporium
for a while now.

Personally - I run RDJ by hand, once or twice a week (depending upon amount of
spam getting through), and find that usually does the trick ... but not any
more. Even this limited amount of activity is either triggering Anti-DDOS stuff
(if its there), or is falling victim to DDOS in progress.

Just wondering if the RulesEmporium admins had any kind of 'official'
advice/workaround that they preferred we use until a more permanent DDOS
solution was found?

Thanks

Si.