also sprach Jeff Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007.08.16.1125 +0200]:
> The two do very different things.  MTA blacklists are direct
> rejection of incoming smtp connections by the MTA (in this case
> postfix).  URIDNSBL is a SpamAssassin check of web sites in
> message bodies.  Specifically it checks message body URIs against
> sbl.spamhaus.org, SURBL.org, etc.  Best practices is probably to
> use both.  Disabling either one will let a lot more spam through.

I disagree. You can disable those RBLs in SA which are already in
use at the postfix perimeter. Postfix will have rejected all
matching mail, so SpamAssassin would never find a match.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"i am a deeply superficial person."
                                                      -- andy warhol

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]